Fees & Policies
Fees and policies in place to deliver high quality tutoring that works.
Tuition Fees and Payment Policy upon Registration
1. The fee structure as follows:
Tuition fees - payable monthly (via CASH/PAYNOW to 9239 2518)
Tuition Fees must be paid within one week of invoicing. Invoice will be sent to parent after the last lesson of the month.
For any extension of payments with valid reason, please inform Ms. Evelyn Lim directly.
2. For monthly fees, invoices will be issued from Faith Tutoring (UEN: 53458687B) by Ms Evelyn Lim via mobile.
3. All payment of fees is non-refundable.
Cancellation of Lesson Policy
4. It is the responsibility of the student(s) and/or parent(s)/guardian(s) to inform Ms. Evelyn Lim of Faith Tutoring if the child is to be absent for a lesson.
5. Please inform Ms. Evelyn Lim of Faith Tutoring 24 hours prior to any postponement/cancellation of lesson.
6. Maximum of 1 replacement lesson per month is allowed. Parent/student must inform Ms Evelyn 24 hours in advance if the student cannot turn up for lesson.
7. In the event where the student is absent without any notice or less than 24 hours notice on postponement/cancellation of class, Faith Tutoring will include the usual class fee as a ‘No-Show’ Fee. Faith Tutoring will review this matter on a case-by-case basis such as student being absent on the grounds of medical reasons or official events (such as school competitions etc.) and reasonable reasons (such as
death of immediate family members etc.).
8. Faith Tutoring reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
9. These Terms and Conditions, payment policies, and the amount of fees, may be varied by notice in writing to the student and/or parents/guardians of the student.
The Student agrees that assignments, exercises or homework form an integral part of tutoring and undertakes to complete such work timeously.
Faith Tutoring team consists of professional working in the education sector, and while we understand that it is impossible to guarantee a particular grade or exam success, we never compromise on is the quality of what we do. You and your child’s best interests at heart lie close to our hearts. However, our Tutor makes no promises or warranties with regards to a Student's performance as a result of any tutoring provided.